Ahead of any new year the main advice we give to businesses looking to increase their exports is to plan. But what should this planning include?
They are joined by case study First Chop Brewing Arm – recent winners of the Export Action Plan competition.
The session covers:
- How to ensure you are financially covered when expanding overseas
- How to stay on top of currency fluctuations
- How to choose which market to export to
- How to ensure your goods are delivered safely from a to b
- How to ensure your export plan is coherent with clear goals you can achieve
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars