Managing Currency Risk
Since the 2016 referendum on the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union, pound sterling has weakened considerably. The likely continuation of currency fluctuations remains a key issues for UK exporters to consider when it comes to pricing and agreeing payment terms and contracts.
In this 1 hour webinar, Bibby Financial Services give practical tips and starters for exporters looking to get on with the job of exporting, telling them how to mitigate currency risk.
For more information about Bibby Financial Services you can visit their website at:
Bibby Financial Services are challenging traditional FX suppliers. We are a trusted and competitive service that gives you greater value and clear benefits:
- We are a leading independent financial services partner to UK business
- We have over 35 years’ experience funding businesses
- We get to know our clients who value our relationship-based approach
- We have highly motivated and dedicated teams of experts on hand
- We deliver tailored financial solutions that meet clients’ ends
- We are a global business and understand a wide range of industries and sectors
- We have a unique understanding of trade cycles within the UK and international markets
Open to Export webinars are powered by The Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade, recognised by the World Trade Organisation and the International Chamber of Commerce as a ‘Small Business Champion’.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars