International shipping in 2020 and looking ahead after the transition
Exporters will often work with freight forwarders or Customs brokers when shipping goods overseas to ensure their safe transportation and to ensure they have completed all the documentation that is required.
However, Brexit could change many of the Customs processes and regulations by which UK exporters ship goods into Europe. International shipping could fundamentally change for the UK’s businesses.
In this one hour webinar, we are joined by the Freight Transport Association and George Baker Shipping in considering:
- how exporters can best work with freight forwarders to ensure the smooth transportation of their goods
- how exporters can work with Customs brokers to ensure they have accurately completed the documentation required
- the potential impact of Brexit on the UK’s freight and logistics industry and how to prepare or mitigate for this
- the potential impact of Brexit on Customs documentation requirements for the exporting of goods into Europe
- how changes to Incoterms rules affect international shipping
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade, recognised by the World Trade Organisation and the International Chamber of Commerce as a ‘Small Business Champion’.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars