Strategies to grow international sales through trade shows
As part of our annual food and drink feature, the Food & Drink Exporters Association (FDEA) give practical advice on how to choose the trade show that will create most opportunities for your business.
Hear of the benefits of an international show in Europe from SIAL 2018, plus the opportunities in Asia from UBM Allworld.
The session covers the following:
– Where trade shows fit within a business’ export marketing mix
– How to choose the right show for your business
– How to use a trade show to make new relationships and boost your brand
– Tips from the food and drink industry’s leading exhibitions
– On the ground experiences from a successful exporter
If you still need more tips and advice for making the most of trade shows, read the new 22 step guide by Export WorldWide here: https://opentoexport.com/article/make-trade-shows-22-steps/
For more updates, case studies and guides around food and drink, go to our sector focus page here:
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars