As part of our annual food and drink feature, the Food & Drink Exporters Association (FDEA) give practical advice on how to choose the trade show that will create most opportunities for your business.
The session covers the following:
– Where trade shows fit within a business’ export marketing mix
– How to choose the right show for your business
– How to use a trade show to make new relationships and boost your brand
– Tips from the food and drink industry’s leading exhibitions
– On the ground experiences from a successful exporter
If you still need more tips and advice for making the most of trade shows, read the new 22 step guide by Export WorldWide here: https://opentoexport.com/article/make-trade-shows-22-steps/
For more updates, case studies and guides around food and drink, go to our sector focus page here:
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars