Food and drink 2016: How to approach export documentation
The second part of the food and drink feature for 2016 saw Ramsden International and Hull Chamber of Commerce share their tips for fellow exporters going about completing their documentation ahead of exporting.
- Why documentation is important and why you need to do it
- Examples of the key documents for the food and drink industry incl. packing lists, certificates of origin, EUR 1, letters of authority and more
- How documentation can vary region by region
- How to find out which documents you need to complete
- Where there is support for businesses approaching exporting for the first time