In the new ‘Global Britain’ era, businesses should take note of the range of professional qualifications designed to meet the needs of anyone with an interest in a career in international trade.
This webinar introduces some of the Institute of Export and International Trade‘s courses and qualifications, catering for those who have no experience through to individuals who wish to enhance their career prospects with a business degree.
– Why we now need to take exporting seriously following Brexit
– Why businesses need to treat exporting as a skill
– How the Institute satisfies the need for export education
– The career opportunities provided by specialising in international trade
– Promoting professionalism in international trade
For more information about the IOE’s courses and qualifications, go here.
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars