Covid:19 – Advice for exporters and importers as lockdown eases
Covid-19 has changed global supply chains around the world, meaning the world we return to on the other side of lockdown will be much changed.
In this 1-hour webinar, the Institute of Export & International Trade update exporters and importers on what they can do to mitigate for the impact of the coronavirus on their trade and the latest measures from government to support them.
It covers: –
- Impacts on trade and supply chains
- Government support measures from a trade perspective including customs easements, import duty and VAT, and UK Export Finance
- Steps that businesses should consider, from a trade perspective
- Considerations for future trading, a medium term view
- Professionalisation and training
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade, recognised by the World Trade Organisation and the International Chamber of Commerce as a ‘Small Business Champion’.
Catch up with all of our webinars at opentoexport.com/webinars