Which body do I go to get a license for exporting airconditioner outside the Eu



Please can anyone tell me how to get start with obtaining a license as to how to export air conditioner outside the UK to NIGERIA


Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly visit https://www.gov.uk/government/world/nigeria for contacts within UK Trade & Investment in Nigeria and will advise on the best way to go about it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Emmanuel Maingi



Intertek is a global company that has many years experience in exporting goods around the world. If you contact Estelle Mann, our SONCAP UK Coordinator, via email at [email protected], she can help advise and take you through the process step by step to acquire a SONCAP certificate required to export anything into Nigeria.



Go to the above link which will give you all the necessary information you require and a link to the online application form for the licence.

I hope this helps

Export Action Plan