Where can I find an ILAC for selling to Peru?


I am trying to export Cadbury’s Chocolates to Peru and one of the requirements they are asking is a documents which is International Laboratory Accreditation Corporation (ILAC), where can I find this?

And how much would it be?

Thanks, Ybet Pattison

This question was asked as part of our pricing webinar during the food and drink feature for 2016. You can catch up with this webinar at:



Hi Ybet

Confectionery products to Peru need to be accompanied by a "Declaration Of Origin" which can be obtained from the Rural Payments Agency
T: 03000 200 301

You may also need a Certificate of free sale from the Import Licencing branch of BIS
T: 01642 364331

For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact Mr David Harris, Documentation Manager at Birmingham Chamber of Commerce on 0121 454 6171

Hope this helps

Export Action Plan