What part of the Chinese govt do I need to get approval from to set up a child care facility for infants?


Interested in setting up a child care facility and want to ensure I understand the procedures and sensitivites associated with licensing an operation that offers alternative child care facilities to infants. How difficult this may be get approval for…who to speak to…how to prepare appropriate filing request etc…


Dear Paul,

Thank you for your question.

The China British Business Council will be able to help. http://www.cbbc.org/ They are a good point of contact for UK companies looking to enter the Chinese market. Cheryl Low is the point of contact for Open to Export questions. cheryl.low@cbbc.org.cn

You might also want to contact your local UKTI International Trade Team in London. They can give you help and advice on setting up in overseas markets.

London International Trade Team

10-12 Queen Elizabeth Street

London, SE1 2JN

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7234 3050

For general enquiries about exporting, please contact our Enquiries team on +44 (0)20 7234 3000 or email: export@uktilondon.org.uk

Hope that this helps.



Export Action Plan