what documentation doe sone need when dealing with the country Reunion?


I am looking into sending specialist equipment to Reunion and wanted to know what paperwork and documentation is needed and if anyone ships or airfreights out there.


Hi Rosa

Documentation requirements vary greatly from country to country, and are ultimately dependent upon the type of products you are exporting.

If you can supply your products HS Tariff/Commodity codes or a general description of the goods you will be exporting I can provide a more definitive answer.

Alternatively you may wish to refer to an international trade procedures guide such as Tates or Croners and cross reference your products against the relevant countries individual requirements/considerations. I know that one of these publications offers a 14 day free trial so you can get a feel for this market without any immediate financial commitment.



I hope this helps.

Kind regards

[email protected]

Wordpress Popup Plugin Free Export Action Plan