What certificates are required when exporting precooked frozen food?


I am having difficulties finding out what export certificates are required for exporting precooked frozen food to Hong kong, Australia and Germany. The Food is prepped in the UK for the Airline industry.


Hi Wayne,

We export our pork pies frozen and use the following list to see which HCs are required: http://www.defra.gov.uk/animal-trade/exports-non-eu/export-health-certificates/

Within the EU Health Certs aren’t required – you will be okay with Germany.

We would be interested in supplying mini pork pies into the Airline industry. If you think your client would be up for sharing some information with us you are welcome to pass on my contact details: henry.bowles@walkerandson.co.uk ; 0116 234 4509

Best Regards


Export Action Plan