Suitable transport for pyro products for EU export


We sell indoor pyro products e.g: sparklers, poppers, ice fountains. What type of transport is suitable for us to export in EU?

This question was asked at our recent webinar Moving your exports forward – focus on transportation


Hi If you can provide the packing group and the UN number we can locate suitable transport. Its unlikley to need a special vehicle but the driver will need to be ADR trained and you will need to complete a DGN. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Export Action Plan