I am thinking of becoming an Exporter in UK and would like to export ‘STOCKLOT PAPER’ from Europe and USA to Asian countires including India and China. I have few questions and would highly appreciate if you please spare some time and answer to below Qs:
1. Do we need any license within UK (or within Europe) in order to export the paper to Asian countires? (Please note paper will NOT be recycled in Asian countires.)
2. Could you please let me know the step by step process for the export business of paper ?
3. What documentation is required in the whole process/cycle ?
4. Which sea freight company is best to export paper from Europe to India and China ?
5. Which type of legal contracts should be done between Supplier and me/ Freight Company and me ?
6. How can I found list of suppliers within Europe for stocklot paper ?
Any hints are welcome please…anyone any idea??
I hope you get an answer to your question shortly.
In the meantime, I recommend also looking at the Institute of Export and International Trade’s helpdesk for more specific advice:
The OTE team