I want to ship some reclaimed wooden retail furniture to China


I have to have various fumigation certificates, certificate of Origin and phsytosanitary certificates – I cannot find any definitive help on export only on import


Hi John, we would be more than happy to help out with the export of your products.

Please call me on 02392756575 or you can email me on james@mercatorcargo.co.uk




Depends on which destination port really as each one will have their own "local" procedures.

We are a Chinese company with over 30 of our own offices in China. If you let me know where you intend to export to I can get advice from my colleagues there.

Kind rgds
Nigel Sleigh


Information on the Customs requirements for exporting are given in HMRC Public Notice 275. All notices can be found on our website www.hmrc.gov.uk under Quick Links > Library > Official Statistics – Publications – Notices, Info Sheets & Other Reference Materials > Import, Export & International Trade. The Public Notices are in numerical order.

HM Revenue & Customs
Customs International Trade & Excise

Export Action Plan