How could Brexit continue to affect the value of the pound?
The FX market reacts badly to uncertainty and the pound has suffered as a result of the mystery surrounding how, when and if the UK will leave the European Union.
Since the referendum of June 2016 the pound has fluctuated depending on the market view of how ‘soft’ or ‘hard’ that split may eventually be. The pound has tended to rally whenever Brexit has seemed to be softening, or delayed or even not happening at all. Conversely, the pound has been sold on any sign that a no deal, or generally disorderly Brexit is the more likely.
Bibby Financial Services are challenging traditional FX suppliers. We are a trusted and competitive service that gives you greater value and clear benefits:
- We are a leading independent financial services partner to UK business
- We have over 35 years’ experience funding businesses
- We get to know our clients who value our relationship-based approach
- We have highly motivated and dedicated teams of experts on hand
- We deliver tailored financial solutions that meet our clients’ ends
- We are a global business and understand a wide range of industries and sectors
- We have a unique understanding of trade cycles within the UK and international markets