How can I get a license to sell milk powder to China and Vietnam?


Hi, I would like to know how can I get license of Certification, to start sending milk powder to China and Vietnam and other Country’s? I can send Aptamil and [email protected] and depend what the client want more. Please if someone can help me with the certification for this, let me know on [email protected] Thank you and Best Regards.


Hi Petrica,

I am Patricia, one of the contacts of the Overseas Business Network Initiative (OBNi), a joint project of the British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) and the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI). OBNi assists UK companies in exporting or doing business in emerging markets like the Philippines.

We can help in your business expansion/ exporting plans in the Philippines. In the Philippines, partnering with the right distributor that is accredited by our local Food and Drug Authority (FDA) is the best way to sell your products.

Should you need further information, you may contact me directly at [email protected].


Patricia De Mesa
Research and Project Officer
British Chamber of Commerce Philippines

Export Action Plan