How can I get a Health Certificate for UK manufactured goods stored in Netherlands


We currently manufacture goods in the UK of dairy origin. We need health certificates for the goods once they are sold to third countries and are now staring the goods in the Netherlands.

Where can we apply for the Netherlands Health Certificate.


Please see link:



Good afternoon,

You may already be aware of the Enterprise Europe Network, of which Teesside University is 1 of over 600 partner organisations with business connections across the globe. We also work closely with UKTI to ensure north east companies engage in relevant services. If you are in the process of identifying new partner organisations in overseas markets, EEN can assist you in this process. EEN is co-funded by Teesside University and the European Commission and therefore is able to offer these services at zero cost. If you would like to discuss your requirements further please email

Export Action Plan