How and where can I apply for Health Export Certificate


Hi, I need someone to help me, teach me how can I get the Health Export Certificate. I would like to send milk powder to China and other Country’s. Thank you and Best Regards.


Hi Petricia – I hope you get some useful answers to your two questions. For more general advice, please have a look around the site for tips and practical guidance. I recommend having a look at the how to use the MADB article which is a great way of finding about the documentation you need for each market.

Best of luck



Hi, thank you for your answer. I will have a look. Best Regards.


Information on the Customs requirements for exporting is given in HMRC Public Notice 275. All notices can be viewed on the GOV.UK website at by typing ‘Notice 275’ in the search box and selecting the following links from the search results: > Notice 275 “Customs export procedures” a guide to UK export procedures using the National Export System.

Further detailed information regarding exporting goods outside the EU can be found by using the following link

I would also suggest that you contact the Customs Authorities in the importing countries to ascertain if there are any import restrictions on such items.

HM Revenue & Customs
Customs International Trade & Excise

Export Action Plan