Exporting to Russia – legal entity advice


Hello there,
I am looking into establishing an online shop focused on furniture and other home goods made in the UK to be sold in Russia.

Where should I open my legal entity? I live in the UK but I am a Russian citizen. Products will be sold primarily outside UK. Where do I pay my tax?

Thanks for any advice


Dear Zuleyha,

Should you need any help searching for Russian parnters, feel free to contact UK Trade & Investment Section in the British Embassy, Moscow.


Ms. Anastasia Zubrilina
[email protected]


Commercial import into Russia has to be undertaken by a person, real or legal, registered with the Russian Federal Customs Service. For small deliveries the large courier services have arrangements for this.

Wordpress Popup Plugin Free Export Action Plan