Do you require export licence to export to the Middle East?


I am looking to export soft drinks to UAE.

Need advice on where to get the Health Certificates & Licence to export.



Dear Afzal
We believe that these products would not be subject to export licensing ..
If we can be of any help on the freighting side of things please contact
us directly by email to ; or by phone on
01263 513127
Best regards
Colin ; Crown Frt


Dear Afzal,

It’s a little more complex than I don’t think so but we can assist with the freighting.
We have just started exporting foodstuffs, drinks and confectionery on a big contract to the UAE.
My Agents are specialists in this line of business with licencing. If you contact me or email me on the below I will gladly assist you. Obviously id be happy to assist with the shipping but lets learn to walk before we run first.

Best Regards
Ian Robery
Business Development Manager
STI Global Logistics Ltd
Unit 1 Lords Court
Cricketers Way
Basildon Essex SS13 1SS
Tel: +44 (0)1268 289653
Mobile: +44 (0)7554 117585
Fax: +44 (0)1268 289649


Dear Afzal

Information on the Customs requirements for exporting is given in HMRC Public Notice 275. All notices can be found on our website under Quick Links > Library > Official Statistics – Publications – Notices, Info Sheets & Other Reference Materials > Import, Export & International Trade. The Public Notices are in numerical order.

HM Revenue & Customs
Customs International Trade & Excise

Export Action Plan