Do you need a license to act as a commercial agent?


I would like to know if there are any licences or certificates needed to play a role of commercial agent in UK for other EU countries producers, does it depend on the type of products as well or not (we will start with food, wine, cosmetics)? And also, what kind of insurance against liabilities would you suggest? Thanks a lot for any answer, comment or suggestion.

This question is awaiting an answer
Export Action Plan