Do I need an export license to export tin food, cheddar and Mozzarella into Asia?


Do I need export licence for exporting tin food, chedder and Mozerella cheese and other food stuff to Middle East and Asia.


Hi Zafar
For the cheese items, if they contain milk from animals such as cows, sheep, goats, buffalo, you will probably need an export health certificate (sometimes known as a vet cert), signed by an official vet.
You can search by product and country on our website to see which countries you can send to. You may also need an import permit.
We are locally based (in Altrincham) and I am more than happy to discuss further with you.
Andrew Iveson
Amivet Exports

Export Action Plan