Commercial invoice – Shipping Documents to 3rd Party Receiver


I manufacture in Europe. I have an order from my USA office for delivery to Canada.

EU Will invoice my office In USA.

What paperwork should accompany goods for customs


Dear Shipper
We take it the shipment is coming out of the EC.
Is the shipment being shipped directly to Canada?
The USA office would need to forward invoice to the Importer
in Canada and/ or their customs broker.
We can help on the freighting side of things please give us a call
on 01263 513127 or email [email protected]
Best regards
Colin; Crown freight ltd

Wordpress Popup Plugin Free Export Action Plan