Acquiring a tax certificate for a UK company ?


my organisation provides services to clients in India, one of my indian client has asked for a tax certificate as a documentation, i need to know the duration in which i can acquire a tax certificate after submitting the required documents


HI Abbey Perkins,

If you would like to talk to me on 02075923040, we can have a quick chat about this and see the best way to proceed?

Kind Regards

Michael Benson


Hi Abhey,

I quite agree with John Hall that the Indian company must have asked for your Pan Card rather than tax certificate. You I presume do not pay tax in India but to get payment you hav e to apply for a pan card,


Export Action Plan