Export Action Plan Competition Prizes
The winner will receive the following package:
£3000 cash funding courtesy of our sponsors NatWest. The cash is to help implement your international expansion and export plans. Previous finalists have used the cash for trade missions, for changing branding to appeal internationally and for digital updates.
A place on the Institute of Ecommerce‘s Foundations I and Foundations II courses, as well as support to create an ecommerce feasibility study with the Institute’s Ecommerce Feasibility Testing (EFT) framework. This will provide the winner with actionable advice for improvements and ongoing strategy.
Institute of Export & International Trade training course of your choice x 2. This excellent training can be used for yourself or for other people in your team.
Feature in the IOE&IT’s World Trade Matters journal which has a readership of several thousand exporting businesses, and senior figures in industry and government.
All the finalists (including the winner) receive the following:
- Small Business Membership of the Institute of Export
- 1-year online subscription to Global Trade Review and 1 free pass to any GTR event
- Free attendance to the UK Export and Trade Finance Conference in London – attended by senior figures in the export finance industry
- Gift bag courtesy of our sponsors
- Impactful PR and connections around the event – priceless!
- Including exposure to all delegates at the UK Export and Trade Finance Conference through an Export Action Plan brochure