On the 12th of June 2018 the Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with Hauts-deFrance is holding a matchmaking event for businesses within the digital space to meet with likeminded businesses in Lille, France.
The aim of this event is to support British and French organisations to internationalise by providing a matchmaking event where business opportunities can be explored. The event is focused on SMEs operating within the digital space.
What? UK-France bilateral event for businesses within the digital space.
Where? Lille, France.
When? 12th June 2018.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hauts-de-France is among France’s top 5 regions for information and communication technologies!
Learn more on what the Hauts-de-France region offers in relation to digital economy :
E-COMMERCE & RETAIL
- A pioneer in mail order, retail and e-commerce, Northern France offers a winning mix of dynamic SMEs, young start-ups, multinational corporations, and thriving business incubators and accelerators
- Over 70 mass-market retailers, including major names such as Auchan, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin and Castorama… – 200 mail-order businesses – 160 e-businesses, 44,000 jobs
MULTIMEDIA & GAMING
- Ranked third for multimedia in France
- Expertise in video games, animation, digital design and mobile apps.
- France’s No. 1 cluster for digital arts training
- 200 businesses and professional associations, 3,000 image and media professionals, 30 specialised schools and training organsations, 3000 students , 20 research organisations
INTERNET OF THINGS
- With our dedicated ICT sites and IoT cluster, we’re home to a host of international.
- 1,288 ICT businesses, over 25,000 jobs , nearly 2,500,000 Internet users across the region.
- Fields of expertise : Identification and tracking, Mobility, Geolocation, Security
- Today Lille is Europe’s cyberdefense capital, home to key industry players and hosting events like the FIC International Cybersecurity Forum.
- 73 specialised businesses, 22 dedicated training programs, 5 research laboratories working on cybersecurity issues, 6,500 jobs in computer security
- A pioneer region of the Third Industrial Revolution/Rev3, where urban development visions are integrating communication technology solutions while respecting the environment.