We’re delighted to announce another monthly webinar programme covering all of the most important topics in international trade, from Brexit to IP to markets around the world.
You can already register to our Brexit webinar in January and please do come back throughout the year to register to more.
If you are interested in taking part in one of our webinars as a speaker or sponsor, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to Export webinars are powered by the Institute of Export & International Trade – the UK’s only professional body representing international trade.
Webinar programme for 2018
The programme is not fixed and is subject to change. Dates will be announced in due course and registration opened to each session a month before it is due to take place.
Managing risk in international trade – April
- What exporters need to know about Intellectual Property -24 April 14:00 – register now
- Managing corruption risk in high risk markets – 2 May 14:00 – register now
Beyond the EU series (continued from 2017) – May and June
- Researching Routes to New Overseas Markets – 9 May 14:00 – register now
- Market introduction: Japan – 16 May – register now
- Market introduction: China – 13 June
- Market introduction: Australia – 10 July
How to recruit and grow in international trade – 31 July / 1 August
Working with agents and distributors – 14/15 August
How to overcome common funding barriers for exporters – 5 September
Food and drink feature – 16/17 October
Understanding effective Incoterms – 6/7 November
A simple guide to raising export finance using the value of your invoice – 27 November
Working with a freight forwarder – 4/5 December
Winning tips for Export Success in 2019 – 11/12 December
March: AEO – what you need to know