You are warmly invited to attend either or both the Export Action Plan showcase final and a panel discussion around UK and Swiss approaches to ‘Best practice in Export’.
Both are taking place at:
Embassy of Switzerland, Residence Entrance
21 Bryanston Square
London W1H 2DR
Afternoon: The Showcase Final
14.00 – 17.30
The showcase final will see 10 SMEs pitch to our panel of judges for the chance to win £3000 cash and further prizes towards their export plans.
More information about the Export Action Plan competition can be found at: https://opentoexport.com/info/export-action-plan-competition/
Evening: Panel Discussion – Best practice in Export
17.45 – 21.00
The Ambassador of Switzerland to the United Kingdom, Mr Alexandre Fasel in collaboration with the Swiss Business Hub UK & Ireland and the Institute of Export & International Trade cordially invite you to a high-level Panel Discussion on “Best practice in Export – Swiss and UK approaches”.
- Stephen Loftus, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Brompton Bicycle Ltd
- Nick English, Co-Founder, Bremont Watch Company
- Sean Ramsden, CEO, Ramsden International
- Christian Eckert, CEO, Regloplas AG
- Dr Giovanna Davatz, CMO & Co-Founder, Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd
- Patrick Laemmle, Chairman of the Board, Panolin Holding AG
- Moderator: Lesley Batchelor OBE, FIEx (Grad), Director General, Institute of Export & International Trade
More information about the panel discussion can be found at:
The competition is sponsored and supported by: