We are delighted to be attending this year’s ScotExport event with our CEO, Lesley Batchelor OBE, speaking on the ‘Go Global’ stream, advising companies about how to prepare for Brexit and increase their international sales.
ScotExport – Scotland’s flagship Export Event
ScotExport, Scotland’s flagship exporting event, is coming back to Glasgow. Whether you’re new to exporting or already trading overseas, ScotExport brings together the experts, advice and knowledge sharing you’ll need to grow international sales.
An event for new and experienced exporters.
This year the red ‘Get Set’ stream of sessions is specifically for new or early stage exporters. The green ‘Go Global’ stream is for those companies already exporting. With a range of experts on hand in the Delegate Hub to offer advice and support, we’ll also ‘connect’ you to the right information, insights and advisors to help you take the next steps on your exporting journey.
- Selling internationally 101: How to sell to your first market
- The power of networks in building your global business
- Targeting success: The essentials of exporting to the Nordics
- Winning contracts in the Middle East including Expo2020
- Getting prepared for Brexit: Accessing EU and global opportunities
- Ecommerce and selling online internationally: A hands-on guide
- Pitch perfect: How to innovate and get noticed in a global crowd
- Doing Business in Italy
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dougal Sharp – Innis & Gunn
- Robin MacGeachy – Peak Scientific
- Laura Birrell – Sticky Heelz
- Chris Palmer – The Weir Group
- Mary Kernohan – SnapDragon
- Jamie McGowan – Essence of Harris
- Lynne Jhangeer – LINIAN
- Greg Muir – Ooni
- Stewart Argo – Weber Shandwick
- Abdul Mann – Morgan Goodwin
- Lesley Batchelor – Institute of Export and International Trade
- Al Conroy – Freeze Pro Shop
- Jackie Thoms and Jane Sewell – HMRC
- Plus key market experts from Scottish Development International (SDI)
To find out more and register for ScotExport, please visit www.export.scot.