GTR UK 2019 returns to London on May 8, amid a backdrop of political and economic uncertainty that leaves businesses seeking clarity and searching for guidance on how to plan for the future. This year’s conference provides an unrivalled opportunity for the business community to convene and discuss key trade priorities.
This year’s event welcomes an esteemed line-up of the most senior trade experts, with Dr Liam Fox, Secretary of State for International Trade, confirmed as the keynote opening speaker. He will discuss the UK’s future trade prospects, including some potential announcements on new developments in the UK’s international trade policy.
With a number of the UK’s trade ambassadors also participating, an extensive programme will tackle a range of subjects utilising a variety of formats, with unrivalled support from the UK’s leading banks, government bodies and trade associations.
- The chance to hear directly from Dr Liam Fox, UK Secretary of State for International Trade
- A special interview session with several of the UK’s new trade commissioners – a great opportunity to hear about key markets
- An expert panel assembled to discuss the UK’s future trade policy and the practical implications for UK trade at the highest level
- The chance to hear first-hand exporting stories from several exciting UK companies (including a former successful entrant on Dragon’s Den)
- Open to Export Action Plan Competition – following last year’s successful competition, inspiring SME exporters will compete to a group of judges for the chance to win £3000
- A closing session focused on ‘The Future of Trade’ – how can we get more companies exporting? How can trade appeal to young people and companies alike?
Get your free ticket!
Open to Export have complimentary tickets to GTR UK 2019. If you would like to claim one of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23rd.
We have a limited amount of tickets so will distribute these on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Bringing the UK Trade Community Together
“We are hugely excited to once again be able to bring the UK trade and export community together at this important time,” says Peter Gubbins, Founder & CEO of GTR. “The challenges for UK businesses are of course well documented, which only make it more imperative for companies and their banks to convene and discuss future opportunities. This will be a central theme for this year as we look to highlight priorities for both exporters and those tasked with financing them.”
Once again enjoying the unrivalled support of the UK’s leading banks, trade bodies government and building on last year’s attendance of around 500 delegates, don’t miss your chance to join a crucial forum for exporters, financiers and trade specialists to network, discuss and debate.