If you are a customs agent or your company uses customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
The Institute of Export & International Trade is here to help.
Our new online training will highlight what you need to know to complete customs declarations accurately and efficiently.
The learning is based around 11 modules:
- Introduction to trade
- Business responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of Commodity codes
- Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Prohibitions and restrictions – export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
The flexible, bite-sized e-learning modules enable you to study at your own speed and at your own convenience. You can choose from either a 5 hour pure e-learning course, or you can combine a 3 hour version of the e-learning with a one-day face to face training course.
For more information, please visit the Institute’s website.
If you have any questions about Brexit, watch a recording of our recent Brexit webinar for answers.