This clip gives an introduction to trading with the European Union (EU). It explains:
- How to dispatch (send) goods to the EU, whether or not you are VAT registered
- The type of evidence you may need – how to find your VAT number.
- When and how you can zero rate the movements of goods
- The purchase or acquisition of goods from other EU countries
- The forms you will need to complete if selling into or buying goods and services from the EU if you are VAT registered
It also gives an introduction to supplying services or buying services from EU countries.
Topics: Customs Procedures and Getting Started