India has one of the fastest growing economies in the world – and one of the largest.
Aditya Gahlaut (AG), Head of Business Banking for HSBC in India, explains what the opportunities are for small businesses and how to break into the Indian market.
- What is the opportunity for small UK firms in India?
- How can small UK firms get into the Indian market? What support is available?
- Are there any particular challenges that businesses should be aware of?
- To what extent should UK firms customise products for the Indian market?
- What kind of sales approach do Indian customers respond to best?
Issued by HSBC Bank plc 2014. Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ. Registered in England – Number 124259.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
Topics: Getting Started, Insights & Statistics, Localisation, and Market Research