The 2nd Cross Border E-Commerce Conference & Exhibition will gather more than1,000 senior delegates from over 30 countries around the globe. The event will actually include two conferences: 2nd Cross-Border E-Commerce (Import) Conference 2014 and Inaugural Cross-Border E-Commerce (Export) Conference 2014. The import conference will focus on overseas brands and retailers expanding China eCommerce market. The export conference will focus on Chinese product manufactures/ export companies expanding global eCommerce market.
During the conference, several special seminars (business matchmaking showcases) will be held, it will provide opportunities for leading companies in cross-border e-commerce displaying brands, conducting cooperation and seeking potential clients. The concurrent exhibition show – The EChina Expo 2014 will feature 500 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors.
Through this event, you can gain insight into the cross-boder e-commerce industry of China, acquire relevant policies and market information both at home and abroad, enhance corporate brands, seek business cooperation, last but not least, gain a competitive advantage over others in the competition of cross-border e-commerce.
– 1,000+ High Level Participants
– 200+ eCommerce Pure Players
– 100+ Bricks and Mortar Retailers
– 50+ eCommerce Medias
– 50+ Global Eminent Speakers
– 6 Business Matchmaking Showcases
– 6 Open Panel Discussions
– 1 Award Ceremony and VIP Banquet
– Co-located with EChina Expo 2014 which has 500+ Exhibitors & 30000+ Visitors
- Hearing the in-depth interpretation of polices and regulations on e-commerce industry from government authority and industry expert
- Understanding the needs of Chinese online shoppers by analyzing the Chinese oversea online shopping behavior
- Taking advantages of the investment preferencial policies from leading e-commerce industry park in China
- Networking with 500+ high level executives from global leading companies in ecommerce circle
- Face to face meeting and business matchmaking with decision makers of you’re your potential partners and customers
- Interacting directly with your Chinese customers by setting up a booth and showcasing your e-commerce platform
- Improving your brand awareness by our media partners’ massive reporting of this event
For detail conference agenda and enquiry of conference participation, exhibition and sponsorship packages, please contact:
Terry Pei, Event Director
Organizing Committee, 2nd Cross-Border E-Commerce Conference & Exhibition 2014
Direct:+86 21 68536050
Event Website: http://www.crossborder-e-commerce.com