Export market essentials – selecting the right market
This webinar covered some of the basics of market research to get you started, giving you an overview of some of the resources available to UK exporters including the British Library and the Institute of Export’s Doing Business Guides.
- Maria Lampert – British Library
- James Clowes – Institute of Export Doing Business Guides
- Lesley Batchelor – Open to Export
You can find out more about the Institute of Export’s Doing Business Guides here.
Finally, Lesley referred to these resources in her presentation:
- How to recognise and understand cultural differences
- How to manage international payments
- How to assess international demand for your product
- Information about international trademarks
- Government information about protecting your international IP
- Overview to the different delivery methods available to exporters
- How to use a market weighting table