Which body do I go to, to get a license to export airconditioner outside eu

Question posted by Yemi Sarumi, on behalf of TITILAYO Company limited in NW4

I will like to start exporting airconditioner outside of Uk to Nigeria and am told I will need a special license.

Report inappropriate content

Dear Yemi
Export Licensing control office on 02072154594 or web site https;//www.gov.uk/do-your-goods-
need-an-export-license. You will probably need the tariff trade number . If you don't know it
please contact us directly on email colin.crown@ntlworld.com or phone 01263 513127
and we will try to help with it and also we can help with the freight movement quotation.
best regards
Colin ; Crown Freight

Report inappropriate content

Lyn Palmer, on behalf of Business West in BS8.

Hello Yemi

You can apply for a licence through this website

You may require tariff numbers etc which can be found in the glossary of this website

Kind regards

Report inappropriate content

HMRC Advisor, on behalf of HM Revenue & Customs in G67.

Information on the Customs requirements for exporting is given in HMRC Public Notice 275. All notices can be found on our website www.hmrc.gov.uk under Quick Links > Library > Official Statistics – Publications – Notices, Info Sheets & Other Reference Materials > Import, Export & International Trade. The Public Notices are in numerical order.

I would also suggest that you contact the Nigerian Customs Authorities to ascertain if there are any import restrictions on such items.

HM Revenue & Customs
Customs International Trade & Excise

Report inappropriate content

Fiona Johnson, on behalf of Vellag Ltd in SP3.

If your product is going into Nigeria, it will need to comply with SONCAP regulations.

Report inappropriate content

To respond to this question, please Login or Register