How to start a scrap metal export business
I am planning to start a scrap metal export business to India. I have my contacts in India ( the companies that I can be able to deliver).
I have a vague idea about how this works but I need clarification on some of the below questions.
*What are government permissions or licences (Export / Import) to be taken?
* Any MOU to be signed?
* Export duty?
*Import duty if again i take responsibility of delivering upto the door.
* Average Price per tonnee or slab - wise pricing?
* What is usually the Payment mode that works between the two companies?
* Do the companies in India agree to make the payments upfront?
* What are the freight charges?
* Do we need to make the goods insured before it leaves the port? If yes, how much would it cost avg.?
* Labor cost
If I am missing anything or have to take any other precautions it would be really really great if someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.