Dear Omar Sheikh,
To export frozen chicken parts to Vietnam, you need to fulfill the following procedures:
1. Beside fulfilling all Vietnamese customs procedures and documents, the exporter has to present a Health Certificate for his/her frozen chicken parts. The Health Certificate is granted by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
2. Once the export get the Health Certificate, he/she must send it to the National Agro-Forestry-Fisheries Quality Assurance Department (NAFIQAD) under Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam (MARD) to request specific instruction for any procedures and/or certificate from NAFIQAD.
3. When all procedures from NAFIQAD are successfully completed, the export should be ready to be shipped to Vietnam.
4. The exporter should also contact his/her Vietnamese importer(s) to ask for any other procedure/papers that they should prepare together, besides those responsible by the importer(s). Particularly, the importer must secure an import permission from the Department of Animal Health under MARD.
5. For Import Tax, please consider the following answer from the General Customs Department of Vietnam. http://www.customs.gov.vn/Lists/EnglishSupports/Details.aspx?language=en-US&ID=1745
Le Kim Thai