To export your products to Russia you’ll have to do the following:
- Agree a contract with your customer
- Obtain relevant certificates
- Open the transaction passport
- Purchase the excise stamps, bar-code them, register in the Integrated State Electronic System (ЕГАИС)
- Paste the stamps to the products (bottles)
- Clear customs, pay customs fees
- Deliver the products to your customer
The documents needed for the certification of alcohol are test report, certificate of conformity and sanitary-epidemiological conclusion.
We should also say that generally, under exports and imports between a foreign company and a Russian company, the Russian company is responsible for the customs procedures. So we usually advise British exporters to find a reliable importer(s) in Russia, that will also obtain expertise on all the other export/import issues.
UKTI may assist your company with looking for the relevant partners, if needed.
For further information, please, contact me on Galina.Solomonova@fco.gov.uk or +7 (495) 9567476.
Galina Solomonova l Trade Adviser Food&Drinks l UK Trade & Investment Russia l
Tel: +7 (495) 956 7476 l Fax: +7 (495) 956 7480 l E-mail: Galina.Solomonova@fco.gov.uk