Chinese imports from UK

Question posted by andrew foster, on behalf of Chi 2 Exports in S1

How best to contact Chinese companies that may be willing to import goods from UK?

Report inappropriate content

Dear Andrew Foster:
Nice to get in touch with you! We are a foreign trade company in the food industry specialized in getting excellent natural health/organic foods, beverages, snack foods and kitchen products imported from Europe and North America since 2008. If you intend to export food products to China, you could contact me by email or on the phone. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards
Ryan Lu

MP: (086) 13761798238
TEL: +86 21 -3126-5128*104
Skype: whv2011

Report inappropriate content

Sarah Carroll, on behalf of Grow Global Limited in BN1.

Dear Andrew

Great to hear that you're looking to do business in China.

UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) offers a service called the Export Communications Review (ECR) which can help you to optimise your website for international trade, making you visible in search engines in China. This will help you to generate new leads and sales online, as well as finding new importers.

I am the accredited ECR consultant for UKTI in London and the South East. If you'd like to find out more, please take a look at under Services or send us an email to

Good luck with your international plans!


Report inappropriate content

Bryony Porcas, on behalf of Flo-FX in E1.

Hi Andrew,

My name is Bryony and I work for a company called Flo-FX. We are able to beat corporate bank rates on foreign currency exchange. Due to the fact we are a trading name of Ebury Partners (whose turnover last year was in the region of £1bn), we have virtually no overheads and so can substantially undercut banks and competitors. We carry out all the necessary KYC checks in line with FCA regulations and maintain a fervent desire to ensure all our clients receive the fastest, most efficient service possible.

Please send me an email on or visit our website at for more information.

Report inappropriate content

To respond to this question, please Login or Register