Promote your business to exporters
In today’s difficult economic environment finding new business opportunities can be challenging. Which is why many small and medium sized companies are looking overseas to market their products.
Many different types of business are looking to export, so there’s a growing need for a wide variety of business support services – from translators, accountants, financial advisors and solicitors, to storage services, marketing agencies and shipping companies. So if you haven’t considered this is as a target market, now is the time.
There are two ways your business can benefit from Open to Export
1Build your reputation
Become an active member of the Open to Export community and build your business reputation:
- Post expert articles and advice
- Answer forum questions from exporters
- Promote your business to exporters
- Receive updates on relevant forum questions
- Engage directly with your potential customers
2Promote your products & services
Showcase your products and services directly to exporters with an Open to Export store:
- Promote your business 24 hours a day to a highly targeted audience of businesses interested in selling overseas
- Be easily found when exporters are searching for professional service providers
- Customised store with a low cost e-commerce solution
- Unlimited product and services inventory
- Easy to set up and manage
Call 0800 777 455
of businesses reported ‘lack of contacts’ as a common barrier to export*Which means you have a great opportunity to help these businesses and grow YOUR business
Of course, businesses that do both, benefit from being easily found as well as establishing a trusted reputation amongst a highly targeted market.
* International Business Strategies, Barriers & Awareness Monitoring Survey 2011 (OMB Research)