With 100 different language combinations from Arabic to Zulu, the Chamber Translations service provides a quality service which has the advantage of being discounted for Chamber Members.
Has your organisation lost out on a business opportunity because of a language barrier?
Recent surveys show that increasing numbers of companies are aware of having failed to clinch a contract or enter into a working relationship because they could not communicate in their partner’s language.
Although English is renowned as the international language of business; if you want to sell a product, a service or even just a concept to someone, you ought to be selling in their language. If you don’t, you will lose out to the first competitor with the same proposition who can speak that language. There’s a wealth of ideas, services and contacts available that you cannot take on board because they’re not in your language.
- High quality translations of everything from the smallest e-mail to large manuals
- Interpreting for small meetings or high-powered conferences
- Language training with sector-specific vocabulary
Chamber Interpretation will meet the needs of organisations requiring individual, reliable and accurate interpreting services. Whether you are attending a small business meeting or a large-scale conference for a global audience, our interpreting service ensures your company is able to meet the demands of international business.
We are able to offer three different types of interpreting services to meet your company’s requirements:
- Liaison or ad hoc interpreting – the interpreter provides verbal communication with overseas visitors, perhaps during factory visits, or informal commercial discussions involving small groups
- Conservative interpreting – the interpreter is alongside the speaker, translating what has been said after the speaker has finished. Usually for larger groups
- Conference interpreting (simultaneous) – this involves simultaneous translation, using headsets and interpreting booths
Interpreting services can be provided for:
- Business meetings
- Factory meetings
- Training courses
- Conferences and seminars
- Native language telephone support
For a free no-obligation quotation or for more information please call 01753 870560 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org