The Open to Export ‘Ask the Experts’ service is a free-to-use forum in which registered users can ask our community of experts detailed questions about the exporting process, from getting started to delivery and documentation.
To be regarded as a member of Open to Export’s community of experts you will need to prove to us the following:
- You have demonstrable experience helping small businesses with key elements of the exporting process
- You have relevant qualifications depending on the advice you are giving (i.e. you have the appropriate legal qualifications if the advice you are giving is legal in nature)
- You are able to convey potentially difficult information in a language that is understandable to a lay person on the subject
- You are generally able to answer questions on the forum within a week of the question being posted
- You are willing to represent Open to Export and use the forum in a way befitting Open to Export’s mission to provide UK SMEs with accurate and helpful advice about exporting
To apply to become an expert, please email email@example.com to request an application form.
The completed application will then be reviewed by our internal panel and once a decision is made we will inform you if you are to be invited into our community of experts. We may need to contact you if we need more information.
If admitted, we will instruct you on how to answer questions on the website.